BRINGING HEALTHCARE TO YOU
We are here to put your healthcare first. We are not just a Pharmacy, but a collection of healthcare experts who are here to support and help the local community.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE.
We understand that there may, on occasion, be times where you wish to return an order that you have received from us. We aim to make this process as easy as possible for our customers as set out by our Returns Policy.
Any non-medicinal products that you wish to return must be in the original packaging and unopened, in a condition fit for resale. If the product to be returned does not meet these conditions, we will be unable to offer a refund. If these criteria are met, you must inform us of your intended return within 10 days of receiving the order, before you return it to us.
Once the return has been authorized you may send the product back to us within 21 days. Once the product has been received and checked by one of our staff, a refund will be authorized by the same method that the payment was made. This may take up to 7 working days to reach your bank account, please contact us if it has not been received after this deadline.
If the return is the customer’s decision (i.e. not due to faulty, damaged or incorrect goods) unfortunately, they will be liable to pay the return postage on the item.
Unfortunately, by law we cannot accept the return of any medication as it cannot be reused once it has left our premises. Any medication returned to us must be correctly disposed of within 30 days.
You have the right to cancel your order up to the point when your treatment is dispatched/collected. The pharmacist must destroy any medication within 30 days of it being returned, even un-opened boxes, so we are not able to offer refunds once your treatment has been dispatched/collected.
Should you be unable to collect your missed delivery or arrange for your medication to be redelivered by Royal Mail, the pharmacy can resend your medication to the same, or a different address provided it has been returned to us and this happens within a 30-day window.
Distance Selling Regulations
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 state that there is no right to cancel under the following circumstances:
Exceptions to the right to cancel
13.-(1) Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer will not have the right to cancel the contract by giving notice of cancellation pursuant to regulation 10 in respect of contracts-
(c) for the supply of goods clearly personalized or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
Therefore, in terms of this exception, you have no right to cancel. However, in terms of our discretion exercised by us with regards to these terms and conditions, you have the right to cancel your order up to the point when your treatment is dispatched./collected The pharmacist must destroy any medication returned, even un-opened boxes, so we are not able to offer refunds once your treatment has been dispatched.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS
In the event you receive your order and it contains faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please contact us using the details below within 10 days of receiving the item. We will then decide on an individual basis on the course of action to take. This will either involve the product being refunded as detailed above or replaced.
- UK delivery will be sent 1st Class Royal Mail 3-5 working days
- International deliveries can take up to 21 days
Ahmeys Free Delivery service is subject to availability.
For emergency deliveries out of normal hours a charge may be applied.
In order to be eligible for a free delivery service you have to be signed up for free repeat prescription service with one of our branches.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.